As a member of the Museum, or as we call it, MOHA, you will help make an enormous impact on the community around you, as well as communities across the state of North Carolina. How? Through your support of the Museum’s extraordinary exhibits, its outstanding community and educational programs, and its efforts to acquire artifacts important to our state’s history. You also help by improving accessibility to the Museum for anyone who wishes to visit. Without MOHA members, many students, teachers, and families would not have access to the Museum.
Last year, MOHA helped the Museum engage with 44,500 students in the Museum and across the state!
As a member of MOHA, you will receive the following benefits.
- discounts in the Museum Store (in the Museum + online)
- discounts at our partner museum store, the Maritime Museum Shop in Beaufort
- discounted admission to ticketed events
- a subscription to Circa, the Museum’s bi-annual magazine, and its bimonthly Program Calendar of Museum events, programs, + activities
- invitations to special events + openings
When you join at one of MOHA’s donor levels, you are getting two memberships for the price of one! All Benefactor level memberships (and higher) include Smithsonian Affiliate Membership with these amazing perks:
- a subscription to Smithsonian Magazine (11 issues/year)
- discounts on shopping + dining at Smithsonian Museums
- travel + tour opportunities with Smithsonian Journeys
- access to the Smithsonian’s 19 galleries, museum, + zoo