Main Stage (Located on the Jones St end of Bicentennial Plaza)
- 10:00-10:50 a.m. – Rusty Cutlass will perform sea chanties.
- 11:00 a.m. – There will be a costume contest and prizes given out to winners.
- 12:00-12:30 p.m. – Shadow Players Stage Combat Group will perform a comedy sword fighting demonstration.
- 12:45-1:00 p.m. – The Motley Tones will perform songs and skits.
- 1:15-2:00 p.m. – Rusty Cutlass will perform sea chanties.
- 2:15-3:00 p.m. – Shadow Players Stage Combat Group will perform a demonstration skit.
- 3:15-3:30 p.m. – Special Guest speaker
- 3:30-4:00 p.m. – Pub sing (All performers)
Bicentennial Plaza (Ongoing)
- "Presenting the Past" by Michelle Murillo featuring Port Royal Artifact Presentation, Making of Cannon Demonstration and Roving Interactive Historic Characters.
- Check out sword fighting demonstrations by Shadow Players Stage Combat Group.
- Meet Motley Tones and Rusty Cutlass band as they roam the festival!
- Go to the Cannon Crew tent for cannon demonstrations.
- Head over to the Colonial Seaport tent for educational demonstrations.
- MOHA will be selling T-shirts and memberships to the museum at their table.
- The Sword Conservatory will display historical combat techniques.
Daniels Auditorium in North Carolina Museum of History
- 1:00 p.m. - David Moore, Curator of Nautical Archaeology, NC Maritime Museum Beaufort
- Learn about the history of Blackbeard in North Carolina from the state's expert on all things Blackbeard.
- 2:15 p.m. - Sarah Watkins-Kenney, QAR Lab Director and Chief Conservator, Queen Anne's Revenge Project
- Discover the process of restoring artifacts from Blackbeard's flagship, Queen Anne's Revenge.
- 3:15 p.m. - Dr. Charles Ewan, Director - Phelps Archaeology Laboratory, East Carolina University
- Learn about North Carolina's role in coastal piracy and how it has affected the history of this state.
Lobby of North Carolina Museum of History (Ongoing)
- Make Your Own Pirate Ship
- Make Your Own Pirate Hat
- Make Your Own Pirate Telescope
- Pirate Balloon Animals
- Wheel of History Pirate Edition (Trivia)
- Face Painting
- Piracy in North Carolina - Learn about the real pirates who plundered the North Carolina shore from Cape Fear to Currituck.
- Myths of Sea - Discover the science behind the most famous mythological sea creatures and learn more avout the real animals on which they are based.
- Manatee Game - Learn facts and figures regarding manatees, while participating in a fun game in the Demo Gallery.
Food Trucks will sell food at their own accord from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (See our list of food trucks here.)