The Museum Shop, operated by the museum’s membership group, the North Carolina Museum of History Associates, is a great place to purchase souvenirs and gifts that reflect the heritage and traditions of North Carolina.
Merchandise at the Museum Shop has been chosen to reflect the collection of the North Carolina Museum of History and to help tell the story of North Carolina and its people. All profits from the sale of items in the Museum Shop support the programs and educational efforts of the Museum of History.
What kinds of items will you find in the shop?
- North Carolina handmade pottery
- An array of ornaments including our own North Carolina series
- A fabulous selection of books, videos, and music
- Unique children's toys and accessories
- North Carolina specialty foods
- One-of-a-kind jewelry items
- One-of-a-kind textiles and decorative accessories
- Sports-related memorabilia
The Museum Shop is open during museum hours. Call 919-814-6970 or e-mail email@example.com for information. Or, visit the shop’s online store, at ncmuseumofhistoryshop.com, for a sampling of merchandise.