- No Gravity │Bungee Jump Station
- Science on Your Street│Morehead Planetarium
- Create Your Universe│Chalk Drawing Area
- Apollo 11 Virtual Reality│Learning Lab 360
- CBS 17 │Official Media Sponsor for the One Giant Leap Festival
- Scrap Exchange
- Moon Sand Sensory Bins & Lunar Dominoes│Kid Lab
- Sounds From Space│North Carolina Symphony
- Solar Radiation│North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences
- Design for Aerodynamics│Museum of Life + Science
- North Carolina Space Grant
- Solar Observing│Raleigh Astronomy Club
- Phases of the Moon│Girl Scouts: North Carolina Coastal Pines
- Apollo + Beyond│Lift Off NC
- Mission Patch Demos│AB Emblem
- NC Sweet Potato Commission
- Museum Pop-Up Shop
- Moon Stamps & Watercolor Resists│Kid Lab
- Galaxy Jars
- Ice Cream Social (1-2 p.m.)│North Carolina Museum of History Associates (As a special out-of-this-world offer, the NC Museum of History Associates (MOHA) will offer museum membership at the family and individual levels at half-price. Memberships can be purchased in the Museum Shop during the event. Museum memberships include a 10% discount in the Museum Shop which can be used that day.)
- Beer Garden│Lynnwood Brewing Concern
- Food Trucks│Baguettaboutit, Fuzzy's Empanadas, Kona Ice, MoonRunners, and STUFT.
- Orbit Earth Expo│Sparkpoint Innovations
- Indoor Observing│Raleigh Astronomy Club
- Wheel of History
- Apollo 16 & NASA│Brad Perry
- Straw Rockets
- Lunar Phases
- Gallery Hunt
- 11 - 11:25 a.m.│Orbit Earth Expo, Sparkpoint Innovations
- 12 - 1 p.m.│Screening of Smithsonian Channel's The Day We Walked on the Moon
- 1:30 - 1:55 p.m.│Orbit Earth Expo, Sparkpoint Innovations
- 2 - 3 p.m.│Screening of Smithsonian Channel's The Day We Walked on the Moon
- 3:30 - 3:55 p.m.│Orbit Earth Expo, Sparkpoint Innovations
- 11:30 a.m.│History of the Saturn V Rocket, Michael Keefe
- 1:00 p.m.│The Moon: Today and Tomorrow, Doug Lively
- 2: 30 p.m.│What Apollo Taught Us About Getting to Mars, Tony Rice
- Explore North Carolina's connections to the Space Race by visiting the North Carolina Museum of History's One Giant Leap exhibit located on the first floor.
- Check out the North Carolina Museum of Natural Science's Astronomy & Astrophysics Research Lab during today's Open House. Open from 12 to 4 p.m.
- Want more? Scroll through space-themed events and programs happening throughout the state at liftoffnc.org.
- Pose, snap, and post. Tag the North Carolina Museum of History or use #OneGiantLeapFest to share your festival experience. And be sure to take a look at Snapchat for our custom filter just for the event!