Corporate support is an exceptional way to give back to your community!
We have several categories to choose from when it comes to where your corporation wants to emphasize its charitable giving. We would love to explore these options with you! They include:
- Both in-house developed and traveling exhibitions.
- Such as our Foundation Distinguished Lecture Series, cultural festivals, K-12 education, and community-wide outreach initiatives.
- Accessibility and Inclusion Initiatives
- Providing the tools for the museum to be a place that is accessible to and inclusive of all members of our community is a top priority. These tools could include hearing impaired services, multilingual resources for programs and exhibits, sensory-friendly programming, or outreach to under-represented communities just to name a few. Find out more about accessibility at the museum here.
- Like the North Carolina Museum of History Foundation Philanthropy Award Dinner.
- Custom and Organic Ideas
- We can always develop something special that speaks to those of your corporate philosophies that are in alignment with the museum’s mission and vision. We look forward to working with you!
Contact Hunter Diamond, director of development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.814.7077 to learn more about Corporate Giving.